Designated Alberta municipal drinking water and wastewater facilities must be approved to meet consistent, province-wide standards.
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
- Municipal Waterworks System - Application (PDF, 113 KB)
- Waterworks System Consisting Solely of a Water Distribution System - Application (PDF, 873 KB)
- Waterworks Systems Using High Quality Groundwater - Application (PDF, 961 KB)
Manuals and guides
- Guide to Requirements for Wastewater Systems Consisting Solely of a Wastewater Collection System
- Guide to Requirements for Wastewater Systems Using a Wastewater Lagoon
- Water Quality Based Effluent Limits Procedure Manual
- Municipal Mechanical Wastewater System - Application (PDF, 934 KB)
- Municipal Storm Drainage System - Application (PDF, 898 KB)
- Wastewater Collection Code of Practice Application (PDF, 853 KB)
- Wastewater Lagoon Code of Practice Application (PDF, 899 KB)
- Domestic Wastewater (Septic and Holding Tank) Application (PDF, 133 KB)
- Design and Construction of Liners for Municipal Wastewater Stabilization Ponds
- Policy and Report on the Use of Fine Bubble Aeration Tubing in Municipal Aerated Lagoons in Alberta
- Summary of Alberta Industrial Wastewater Limits and Monitoring Requirements
- Wastewater Management Review for the Fertilizer Manufacturing Sector