- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
Designated Alberta municipal drinking water and wastewater facilities must be approved to meet consistent, provincewide standards.
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
- Municipal Waterworks System - Application (PDF, 113 KB)
- Waterworks System Consisting Solely of a Water Distribution System - Application (PDF, 873 KB)
- Waterworks Systems Using High Quality Groundwater - Application (PDF, 961 KB)
Manuals and guides
- Guide to Requirements for Wastewater Systems Consisting Solely of a Wastewater Collection System
- Guide to Requirements for Wastewater Systems Using a Wastewater Lagoon
- Water Quality Based Effluent Limits Procedure Manual
- Municipal Mechanical Wastewater System - Application (PDF, 934 KB)
- Municipal Storm Drainage System - Application (PDF, 898 KB)
- Wastewater Collection Code of Practice Application (PDF, 853 KB)
- Wastewater Lagoon Code of Practice Application (PDF, 899 KB)
- Domestic Wastewater (Septic and Holding Tank) Application (PDF, 133 KB)
- Design and Construction of Liners for Municipal Wastewater Stabilization Ponds
- Policy and Report on the Use of Fine Bubble Aeration Tubing in Municipal Aerated Lagoons in Alberta
- Summary of Alberta Industrial Wastewater Limits and Monitoring Requirements
- Wastewater Management Review for the Fertilizer Manufacturing Sector