Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Minister Travis Toews
Travis Toews was sworn in as President of Treasury Board and Minister of Finance on October 24, 2022.
- The Communications Policy ensures coordinated and effective government communications.
- The Alternative Communications Policy outlines how we communicate with people who have alternative communications needs.
- The Advertising Standards Policy sets out how we use advertising to communicate directly with Albertans.
- The Election Communication Policy outlines acceptable government communication activities during an election.
- The Government Identity Policy sets design standards that help Albertans identify official communications.
- The Public Opinion Research Policy ensures coordinated, ethical and sound public opinion research.
- The Social Media Policy ensures a coordinated, consistent and responsive social media presence.
Communications and Public Engagement (CPE) is the Government of Alberta's full-service communications, public relations and marketing department with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and branches in each ministry.
CPE offers a full suite of services including crisis communications, digital communications, graphic design, marketing and advertising, media relations, public research and engagement and translation services.
- Mar 20, 2023
Alberta families can soon purchase children’s liquid pain and fever medication from their local pharmacies.
- Mar 20, 2023More funding going into Alberta classrooms | Plus de financement pour les salles de classe de l’Alberta
Alberta’s government is increasing funding over the next three years to address complexities in the classroom.
- Mar 20, 2023Funding training for rural sexual assault support | Financement d’une formation sur le soutien aux victimes d'agressions sexuelles en milieu rural
Alberta’s commitment to rural sexual assault support will include training for rural health-care providers to better support survivors of sexual assault.