- The Communications Policy ensures coordinated and effective government communications.
- The Alternative Communications Policy outlines how we communicate with people who have alternative communications needs.
- The Advertising Standards Policy sets out how we use advertising to communicate directly with Albertans.
- The Election Communications Policy outlines acceptable government communication activities during an election.
- The Government Identity Policy sets design standards that help Albertans identify official communications.
- The Public Opinion Research Policy ensures coordinated, ethical and sound public opinion research.
- The Social Media Policy ensures a coordinated, consistent and responsive social media presence.
Communications and Public Engagement (CPE) is the Government of Alberta's full-service communications, public relations and marketing department with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and branches in each ministry.
CPE offers a full suite of services including crisis communications, digital communications, graphic design, marketing and advertising, media relations, public research and engagement and translation services.
- Jan 15, 2021
Minister of Health Tyler Shandro issued the following statement on the delay of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine:
- Jan 14, 2021Expanding funding to support new businesses | Financement accru pour soutenir les nouvelles entreprises
Alberta’s government is expanding its relaunch grant to ensure new businesses have access to the supports they need.
- Jan 14, 2021
As COVID-19 case numbers decrease, some restrictions will be eased next week. Continue to follow public health restrictions to protect others as well as the health-care system.