- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
- The Communications Policy ensures coordinated and effective government communications.
- The Alternative Communications Policy outlines how we communicate with people who have alternative communications needs.
- The Advertising Standards Policy sets out how we use advertising to communicate directly with Albertans.
- The Election Communications Policy outlines acceptable government communication activities during an election.
- The Government Identity Policy sets design standards that help Albertans identify official communications.
- The Public Opinion Research Policy ensures coordinated, ethical and sound public opinion research.
- The Social Media Policy ensures a coordinated, consistent and responsive social media presence.
Communications and Public Engagement (CPE) is the Government of Alberta's full-service communications, public relations and marketing department with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and branches in each ministry.
CPE offers a full suite of services including crisis communications, digital communications, graphic design, marketing and advertising, media relations, public research and engagement and translation services.
Alberta’s budget is focused on protecting lives and livelihoods, investing in health care, preparing for recovery and spending responsibly.
- Apr 16, 2021
Suncor Energy Products Partnership Produits Suncor Energie, S.E.N.C. has pleaded guilty to one count under environmental legislation related to a release of hydrogen sulphide gas at one of its facilities.
- Apr 15, 2021
AstraZeneca is available to everyone aged 55 to 64, including on a walk-in basis in Calgary and Edmonton. Continue following all public health guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health-care system.
- Apr 15, 2021
More same-day walk-ins for the AstraZeneca vaccine are available for eligible Albertans in Edmonton and Calgary.