- The Communications Policy ensures coordinated and effective government communications.
- The Alternative Communications Policy outlines how we communicate with people who have alternative communications needs.
- The Advertising Standards Policy sets out how we use advertising to communicate directly with Albertans.
- The Election Communications Policy outlines acceptable government communication activities during an election.
- The Government Identity Policy sets design standards that help Albertans identify official communications.
- The Public Opinion Research Policy ensures coordinated, ethical and sound public opinion research.
- The Social Media Policy ensures a coordinated, consistent and responsive social media presence.
Communications and Public Engagement (CPE) is the Government of Alberta's full-service communications, public relations and marketing department with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and branches in each ministry.
CPE offers a full suite of services including crisis communications, digital communications, graphic design, marketing and advertising, media relations, public research and engagement and translation services.
- Sep 20, 2020
Minister of Health Tyler Shandro and Minister of Education Adriana LaGrange issued the following statement on the Terry Fox Run:
- Sep 19, 2020
Environment and Parks Minister Jason Nixon issued the following statement on National Hunting, Trapping and Fishing Heritage Day, Sept. 19:
- Sep 18, 2020
About 20 kilometres of Highway 986, between Highway 35 and Highway 743, will be closed from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 20.