EMERGENCY: Alberta has declared a Public Health Emergency to protect the health care system from COVID-19. Indoor social gatherings are the top source of transmission. All indoor social gatherings have now been banned. This ban will be enforced with $1,000 fines. Learn more
- The Communications Policy ensures coordinated and effective government communications.
- The Alternative Communications Policy outlines how we communicate with people who have alternative communications needs.
- The Advertising Standards Policy sets out how we use advertising to communicate directly with Albertans.
- The Election Communications Policy outlines acceptable government communication activities during an election.
- The Government Identity Policy sets design standards that help Albertans identify official communications.
- The Public Opinion Research Policy ensures coordinated, ethical and sound public opinion research.
- The Social Media Policy ensures a coordinated, consistent and responsive social media presence.
Communications and Public Engagement (CPE) is the Government of Alberta's full-service communications, public relations and marketing department with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and branches in each ministry.
CPE offers a full suite of services including crisis communications, digital communications, graphic design, marketing and advertising, media relations, public research and engagement and translation services.
- Nov 28, 2020
Albertans can help plan the next budget by participating in upcoming telephone town halls.
- Nov 28, 2020
Premier Jason Kenney issued this statement to commemorate Holodomor Memorial Day:
- Nov 27, 2020
Alberta is under a state of public health emergency. Aggressive new measures will protect the health system and slow the spread of COVID-19.