You must buy your medical equipment or supplies from an approved Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL) vendor. Approved vendors include some home health care stores, pharmacies, home oxygen suppliers and hearing aid vendors. Refer to the list below.
You must first be assessed and authorized to receive AADL benefits. AADL cannot refund clients who purchase their own medical equipment and supplies before being assessed and authorized for the equipment and supplies.
Your authorizer will provide you with a list of at least 3 vendors, or you may choose your own from the list of approved vendors. You can change your AADL vendor or supplier based on need or choice by working with your authorizer to select a new vendor from the list.
AADL vendors by category
- Bathing and Toileting Aids – Large (PDF, 33 KB)
- Bathing and Toileting Aids – Small (PDF, 113 KB)
- Breast Prosthesis (PDF, 28 KB)
- Catheter Supplies (PDF, 131 KB)
- Compression Garments – Burn (PDF, 7 KB)
- Compression Garments – Custom Made (PDF, 40 KB)
- Compression Garments – Ready Made (PDF, 126 KB)
- Footwear – Custom Made (PDF, 12 KB)
- Footwear – Shoe Elevations (PDF, 20 KB)
- Footwear – Therapeutic Footwear Total Contact Inserts for High-Risk Foot Clients (PDF, 15 KB)
- Footwear – Therapeutic Footwear Modifications for High-Risk Foot Clients (PDF, 15 KB)
- Footwear – Therapeutic Footwear for High-Risk Clients (PDF, 14 KB)
- Hearing Aids (PDF, 132 KB)
- Homecare Beds – Approved Product List
- Incontinence Supplies (PDF, 199 KB)
- Injection Supplies (PDF, 9 KB)
- Lifts and Accessories (PDF, 25 KB)
- Mattress Accessories, Overlays and Transfer Aids (PDF, 56 KB)
- Ocular Prosthesis (PDF, 7 KB)
- Orthotics (PDF, 17 KB)
- Ostomy Supplies (PDF, 122 KB)
- Pediatric Equipment (PDF, 24 KB)
- Prosthetics (PDF, 16 KB)
- Respiratory (PDF, 45 KB)
- Seating (PDF, 34 KB)
- Soft Supports – Ready Made (PDF, 31 KB)
- Walking Aids (PDF, 878KB)
- Wheelchairs (PDF, 26 KB)
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.