COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
You must buy your medical equipment or supplies from an approved Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL) vendor. Approved vendors include some home health care stores, pharmacies, home oxygen suppliers and hearing aid vendors. Refer to the list below.
You must first be assessed and authorized to receive AADL benefits. AADL cannot refund clients who purchase their own medical equipment and supplies before being assessed and authorized for the equipment and supplies.
Your authorizer will provide you with a list of at least 3 vendors, or you may choose your own from the list of approved vendors.
AADL vendors by category
- Bathing and Toileting Aids – Large (PDF, 22 KB)
- Bathing and Toileting Aids – Small (PDF, 75 KB)
- Breast Prosthesis (PDF, 21 KB)
- Catheter Supplies (PDF, 91 KB)
- Compression Garments – Burn (PDF, 9 KB)
- Compression Garments – Custom Made (PDF, 28 KB)
- Compression Garments – Ready Made (PDF, 85 KB)
- Footwear – Custom Made (PDF, 11 KB)
- Footwear – Shoe Elevations (PDF, 20 KB)
- Footwear – Therapeutic Footwear for High-Risk Clients (PDF, 14 KB)
- Footwear – Therapeutic Footwear Modifications for High-Risk Foot Clients (PDF, 13 KB)
- Footwear – Therapeutic Footwear Total Contact Inserts for High-Risk Foot Clients (PDF, 14 KB)
- Hearing Aids (PDF, 78 KB)
- Homecare Beds – Approved Product List
- Incontinence Supplies (PDF, 138 KB)
- Injection Supplies (PDF, 8 KB)
- Lifts and Accessories (PDF, 21 KB)
- Mattress Accessories, Overlays and Transfer Aids (PDF, 43 KB)
- Ocular Prosthesis (PDF, 7 KB)
- Orthotics (PDF, 17 KB)
- Ostomy Supplies (PDF, 80 KB)
- Pediatric Equipment (PDF, 18 KB)
- Prosthetics (PDF, 14 KB)
- Respiratory (PDF, 85 KB)
- Seating (PDF, 31 KB)
- Soft Supports – Ready Made (PDF, 24 KB)
- Walking Aids (PDF, 60 KB)
- Wheelchairs (PDF, 30 KB)
Change your AADL vendor
You can change your AADL vendor or supplier based on need or choice:
- choose a new AADL approved vendor from the list
- complete the AADL Change Vendor Request form (PDF, 158 KB)
- fax or send the completed form to AADL
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.