Table of contents
- Applications and permits
- Audits and investigations
- Commercial carrier operating status
- Education manual
- National Safety Code Standards
- Pre-entry requirements
- Safety and maintenance programs
- Training, fatigue management and hours of service
- Existing carriers
- Oil well service rig regulations
- Vehicle equipment exemption permits
The Carrier & Vehicle Safety is responsible for ensuring the safe performance of commercial truck and bus carriers under Alberta's National Safety Code Program, which includes standards that govern limiting a driver's hours of service to help reduce the severity and frequency of fatigue-related collisions involving commercial vehicles and drivers.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.