- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Alberta’s public agencies do important work on behalf of government. Public agency boards are comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds and the desired skills and competencies. Some positions require professional expertise and/or specific qualifications.
Individuals who are interested in and knowledgeable about issues related to an Alberta public agency are encouraged to apply to serve on the board.
Participating on a board involves contributing to the effective governance of a public agency. This includes:
- processes, standards and requirements that contribute to operational efficiently
- fulfilling the mandate and meeting the organizational objectives
- maintaining a high level of accountability to provincial government and Albertans