Non-profit forms have moved to the Incorporation forms for non-profits page.
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
- Articles of Incorporation (PDF, 2 MB)
- Notice of Address (PDF, 152 KB)
- Notice of Directors (PDF, 159 KB)
- Notice of English/French Name Equivalency (if applicable) (PDF, 2 MB)
- Notice of Attorney for Service (PDF, 155 KB)
- Notice of Extra-Provincial Corporation Assumed Name (if applicable) (PDF, 2 MB)
- Statement of Extra-Provincial Registration (PDF, 175 KB)
Provincial trade agreement
If your corporation will do business in British Columbia, Manitoba or Saskatchewan, you can apply directly to one or more of these provinces.
There is no cost for registration, but in most cases, you will need to apply and pay for a name reservation and report in the desired province.