COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Build a vibrant cultural sector by supporting the development and sustainability of Alberta's:
- creative and cultural industries
- artists and arts community
- recreation and sport
- non-profit / voluntary sector
Increase gender equality by working with ministries to make sure gender and other identity factors are reflected in Alberta government:
- List of public agencies
- Media inquiries
- Personal information bank directories
- Previous grants recipient database
- Ministry staff directory
Apply for funding to build intercultural awareness and understanding in Alberta.
French services directory
Albertans can access these government services and resources in French.
Commitment to end sexual violence
Alberta has made a government-wide commitment to prevent sexual violence and improve support for survivors.
Getting moving towards a more active Alberta
Our vision of a more active Alberta is a province where all Albertans enjoy a high quality of life, improved health and wellness and vibrant communities.
- Sep 13, 2021Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month: Associate Minister Issik | Déclaration de la ministre associée Issik à l’occasion du Mois de la sensibilisation au cancer de l’ovaire
Whitney Issik, Associate Minister of Status of Women, issued the following statement on Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month:
- Sep 07, 2021
Minister of Culture Ron Orr and Associate Minister of Immigration and Multiculturalism Muhammad Yaseen issued the following statement on Ukrainian-Canadian Heritage Day:
- Sep 01, 2021Removing barriers for non-profits doing social good | Réduire les obstacles pour les organismes sans but lucratif qui œuvrent pour le bien commun
Non-profits can use a new website to make delivering programs and services in the community easier and more efficient.