Status: Survey open until February 7, 2020
Ministry responsible: Treasury Board and Finance
As work begins on Budget 2020, we want to hear your thoughts about how to balance the budget and create jobs while ensuring Albertans continue to have access to the supports they need.
Budget 2019 showed government’s commitment to responsible fiscal management while focusing on three key priorities:
- Getting Albertans back to work
- Making life better for Albertans
- Standing up for Alberta
Telephone town halls
Join Finance Minister Travis Toews on a telephone town hall to share your thoughts on how to get Alberta’s finance back on track.
- Northern Alberta (north of Red Deer) - Monday, January 27 from 6:30 to 8 pm
- Southern Alberta (including Red Deer) - Tuesday, January 28 from 6:30 to 8 pm
Ways to participate
- Wait for our call on your publicly-listed phone number (you will be called automatically if you're not on the Provincial Do Not Call list. Contact us to be added to the Provincial Do Not Call list.)
- Pre-register your cell or private phone number to receive a call
- Call us toll free at 1-877-229-8493, enter ID code 115500
- List and submit questions online
Share your suggestions below until Friday, February 7 at 4:30 pm.
The personal information is being collected and used pursuant to section 33(c) and section 39(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
Questions regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of this information, may be directed to email@example.com.
Questions about the FOIP Act may be directed to the Information Access and Privacy office at 780-427-5848.
Your feedback will help to inform Budget 2020, scheduled to be released this spring.
- Budget 2020 consultations begin (January 14, 2020)