- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
These human resource regulations provide the authority for the human resource directives and official pay plans in the Alberta Public Service.
The Public Service Employment Regulation (PDF, 1.2 MB) governs the terms, conditions of employment and entitlements for Alberta Public Service employees not included in the bargaining unit. Bargaining unit employees are to refer to the Collective Agreement for their terms of employment.
The Public Service Long Term Disability Income Continuance Plan Regulation (PDF, 50 KB) governs the continuation of partial income for Alberta Public Service employees who are unable to work for an extended period due to illness or injury.
The Public Service Relocation and Employment Expenses Regulation (PDF, 70 KB) describes the authorities, rates and allowances approved for Alberta Public Service employees who are relocating as well as other employment expenses.
To learn about all other Alberta regulations, go to Alberta Queen’s Printer Laws Online Catalogue.
- Employment Standards Regulation
- Health Spending Account Ministerial Order (PDF, 806 KB)
(Ministerial Order No. 02/2019, effective November 4, 2018)
- Privacy Impact Assessment – Security Screening (PDF, 170 KB)
- Fee for Service Contract Language (PDF, 300 KB)
- Peace Officers Supplementary Code of Conduct (PDF, 314 KB)
Describes departments' requirements for a Supplementary Code of Conduct for the Peace Officers Act.
Connect with the Alberta Public Service Commission:
Alberta Public Service Commission
7th Floor, Peace Hills Trust Tower
10011 109 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3S8