Advisory: Flash Flood - Parts of Alberta
Cancelled Jun 23, 2023 at 04:37 PM
Source: Woodlands County
Issued: Jun 23, 2023 at 04:37 PM
Cancel: Jun 23, 2023 at 04:37 PM
Description: Woodlands County has cancelled an Evacuation Order for an area along the McLeod River.
The McLeod River is receding and opened roads are safe for travel.
Affected areas (2):
- Woodlands County
Action to take:
- Residents on Old Ferry Loop south and Cutbanks Rd, may return
- A portion of Cutbanks Rd west of RR 123 is closed
- A portion of Twp Rd 593A is narrowed and a section west of RR 124 is closed
- Drive with caution
- Inspect your home for damage
- Do NOT enter your home if the structure is off its foundation or any part has collapsed
- Contact your insurance provider for damages
- Avoid flooded areas and the McLeod River as banks are unstable
- Call 1-888-870-6315 for information.
Back to Active alerts