Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
We can help
- Administer and manage an organization’s access and privacy responsibilities.
- Ensure proper processes for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information are in place when their organization is delivering services or developing and implementing programs.
- Answer questions and arrange access to a public-sector body's records in its custody.
- File a complaint or report a privacy breach
- To request a change to a FOIP Coordinator contact information, connect with the FOIP/PIPA help desk.
- For private-sector contact information, visit Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA).
- Submit a FOIP request