Advisory: Wildfire - Parts of Alberta
Issued May 16, 2023 at 02:22 PM
Source: County of Grande Prairie
Issued: May 16, 2023 at 02:22 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. The County of Grande Prairie has updated a wildfire alert.
The Evacuation Order for some residents in the identified area is changed to an ALERT. Most residents from TWP RD 710 south to Wapiti River between RGE RD 65 and 73 remain on an Evacuation ORDER.
Affected areas (2):
- Grande Prairie County No. 1
- Greenview No. 16
Action to take:
- Residents from TWP 710 south to the Wapiti River between RGE RD 75 and 73 and RGE RD 65 and 63 are on Evacuation Alert and can return home
- Returning residents must remain prepared for evacuation in 30 minutes
- Most residents from TWP 710 south to Wapiti River between RR 65 and RR 73 remain on an Evacuation Order and cannot return home until conditions improve and the order is lifted
- Call 1-825-606-5092 to confirm if your address remains on Evacuation Order
- All other areas are no longer under evacuation alert.
Back to Active alerts