Advisory: Wildfire - Parts of Alberta
Updated May 17, 2023 at 04:59 PM
Source: County of Grande Prairie
Issued: May 17, 2023 at 04:59 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. The County of Grande Prairie has updated a wildfire alert.
The evacuation order for some residents has changed to an alert. The evacuation alert for some residents has been removed.
Affected areas (2):
- Grande Prairie County No. 1
- Greenview No. 16
Action to take:
- Residents from Twp Rd 710 to the Wapiti River from RR 73 to RR 65 & from Twp Rd 710 to Twp Rd 705 east of Spring Creek to RR 65 are on Evacuation Alert & can return home
- Returning residents must remain prepared to evacuate in 30 minutes
- This includes Riverview Pines Estates, Spring Creek Estates & Wapiti Heights Estates
- Residents from Twp Rd 705 to the Wapiti River east of Spring Creek to RR 65 remain on Evacuation ORDER, including The Banks at Spring Creek
- All other areas are no longer under evacuation alert.
Back to Active alerts