Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Advisory - Alberta Emergency Alert: Overland Flow Flood Alert Updated
From: Municipal District of Greenview No. 16
Issued: May 03, 2018 at 10:34 AM
- Alert: Apr 23, 2018 at 07:56 AM
- Update: Apr 24, 2018 at 09:13 AM
- Update: Apr 25, 2018 at 08:47 AM
- Update: Apr 26, 2018 at 09:27 AM
- Update: Apr 27, 2018 at 12:31 PM
- Update: Apr 27, 2018 at 12:33 PM
- Update: Apr 28, 2018 at 10:25 AM
- Update: Apr 29, 2018 at 08:41 AM
- Update: Apr 30, 2018 at 12:15 PM
- Update: May 01, 2018 at 11:56 AM
- Update: May 02, 2018 at 09:08 AM
- Update: May 03, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Area: Greenview #16
Description: No new road closures or hazards have been added in the past 24 hours. Recovery and repairs to the road network continue. Some areas require significant repairs and will remain closed until further notice. As locations are approved to reopen barricades and signs will be removed.
Go to www.mdgreenview.ab.ca for daily updates on flood impacted areas. There are currently 22 closed roads and 41 hazardous locations where drivers must exercise caution. Contact the Operations Office or area supervisor for your region at the phone number listed in the flood update if you have any questions.
Instruction: Be aware of areas known to flood easily such as streams, drainage channels and canyons. Do not bypass or move barricades or travel through flood damaged areas that are closed as there may be hidden hazards including washouts and erosion. Do not pump flood water or runoff into the municipal residential sewer system. Listen for further updates and follow the instructions that apply to your area.
Additional information: Broadcast Audio