Advisory: Wildfire - Grande Prairie County No. 1
Updated May 13, 2023 at 09:37 PM
Source: Alberta Emergency Management Agency
Issued: May 13, 2023 at 09:37 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. The County of Grande Prairie has updated a wildfire alert.
The Evacuation Order for residents in the identified area has been changed to an alert. Residents from TR 710 south to Wapiti River between RR 63 and RR 75 remain on an Evacuation Order.
Affected areas (1):
- Grande Prairie County No. 1
Action to take:
- All residents from TR 710 south to Wapiti River between HWY 40 and RR 63 can return to their homes and remain prepared for evacuation on a 30-minute notice
- Have important documents, medications, food, water and important supplies to be away from your home for 3 days prepared
- Prepare pets and livestock
- Residents from TR 710 south to Wapiti River between RR 63 and RR 75 remain on an Evacuation Order and cannot return to homes until conditions improve and the order is lifted
- More details at www.gprep.ca
Back to Active alerts