Advisory: Wildfire - Grande Prairie County No. 1
Issued May 12, 2023 at 03:22 PM
Source: Alberta Emergency Management Agency
Issued: May 12, 2023 at 03:22 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. Grande Prairie County No. 1 has issued a Wildfire Alert.
An evacuation ORDER is in effect for all residents from Township Road 710 (correction line) south to the Wapiti River and between Highway 40 and Range Road 75.
An evacuation ALERT is in effect for all residents from Township Road 710 south to the Wapiti River from Range Road 75 to Range Road 80 and from Township Road 712 south to Township Road 710 from Range Road 65 to Range Road 80. This includes Pipestone Creek area.
Affected areas (1):
- Grande Prairie County No. 1
Action to take:
- Residents on evacuation alert must be prepared for evacuation on a 30-minute notice
- Have important documents, medications, food, water and important supplies to be away from your home for 3 days prepared
- Prepare pets and livestock
- More details: www.gprep.ca.
Back to Active alerts