Critical: Wildfire - Parts of Alberta
Updated May 10, 2023 at 08:47 PM
Source: County of Grande Prairie
Issued: May 10, 2023 at 08:47 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. The County of Grande Prairie has updated a wildfire alert.
The Evacuation Order for all residents in the identified area has been changed to an alert. All residents from TWP RD 710 south to the Wapiti River between RGE RD 62 and RGE RD 75 remain on an Evacuation Order.
Affected areas (2):
- Grande Prairie County No. 1
- Greenview No. 16
Action to take:
- All residents from TWP RD 712 south to TWP RD 710 between RGE RD 65 and RGE RD 74 can return to their homes and remain prepared for evacuation on a 30-minute notice
- Have important documents, medications, food, water and important supplies to be away from your home for 3 days prepared
- Prepare pets and livestock
- All residents from TWP RD 710 south to the Wapiti River between RGE RD 62 and RGE RD 75 remain on an Evacuation Order
- More details: www.gprep.ca.
Back to Active alerts