Critical: Wildfire - Parts of Alberta
Issued May 05, 2023 at 04:22 PM
Source: County of Grande Prairie
Issued: May 05, 2023 at 04:22 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. The County of Grande Prairie has issued a wildfire alert.
There is an out of control wildfire that is threatening structures in the affected area.
Affected areas (3):
- Grande Prairie
- Grande Prairie County No. 1
- Greenview No. 16
Action to take:
- All residents between Township Road 710 to the Wapiti River and between Highway 40 and Range Road 72 must evacuate immediately
- Evacuate using the nearest Range Road north toward the City of Grande Prairie
- Evacuees are to register at the Bonnets Energy Centre, 10017 99 Ave, Grande Prairie
- If you need help evacuating, call 1-825-606-5092
- Bring all important documents, medications, food, water and important supplies, to be away from your home for 3 days
- Bring your pets
- Stay tuned to www.alberta.ca/emergencyalert and www.countygp.ab.ca for updates.
- Broadcast Audio
Back to Active alerts