Advisory: High Water Level
Issued Jul 02, 2020 at 04:43 PM
Source: Central Peace Regional Emergency Management Agency
Issued: Jul 02, 2020 at 04:43 PM
Description: Alberta Emergency Alert - High Water Level Alert
Alberta River Forecast Centre as issue a flooding warning for the Smoky River at Watino. Water levels are expected to peak late July 3rd into the morning of July 4th.
Go to rivers.alberta.ca for additional and current flood forecast information.
Action to take:
- Prepare for possible evacuation
- Leave the area if it is safe to do so
- Move to high ground
- Avoid rivers, valleys and low lying areas
- Take all necessary precautions
- Follow the directions of local authorities.
Back to Active alerts