The following closure will be in place:
- The northbound exit ramp from Deerfoot Trail to 64 Avenue NE will be closed.
- 64 Avenue will remain open.
- The southbound exit ramp from Deerfoot Trail to 64 Avenue NE will remain open.
Weather permitting, work will begin the week of April 24. The temporary closure is required for construction on the ramps and northbound lanes of Deerfoot Trail.
During construction, speed reductions will be in place. Delays are anticipated at this section of northbound Deerfoot Trail while the ramps are closed. Drivers are reminded to plan for extra time, particularly during peak hours.
This is one of several construction projects occurring on Deerfoot Trail beginning this spring.
- During construction, speed limits will be reduced to 80 km/hr on Deerfoot Trail.
- An open house will be held to provide more information on this and other planned improvements to Deerfoot Trail:
Wednesday, April 26
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Deerfoot Inn (11500 35 Street SE, Calgary)
- For more information, visit deerfootimprovements.ca or 511 Alberta.