Condolence books at provincial buildings and government centres will soon close. Please consult the days/hours below.
One day remains (Friday, Sept. 16, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) at the following provincial buildings:
- Medicine Hat Provincial Building: 346 3rd Street SE
- Lethbridge Provincial Building: 200 5 Avenue S
- Red Deer Provincial Building: 4920 51 Street
- Grande Prairie Provincial Building: 10320 99 Street
- Fort McMurray Provincial Building: 9915 Franklin Avenue
Three days remain (Friday to Sunday, Sept. 16-18), 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.) at the following government centres:
- Alberta legislature: 10800 97 Avenue NW, Edmonton
- Government House: 12845 102 Avenue NW, Edmonton
- McDougall Centre: 455 6 Street SW, Calgary
Fewer than four days remain (until Monday, Sept. 19 at noon) for access to the online book of condolence at Queen Elizabeth II Memorial.
We kindly ask that you do not bring flowers to leave at public buildings, as they will be removed to ensure safe access to the buildings and perimeter. In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to a charity of your choice or to one of the many Canadian charities championed by Her Majesty, such as the Canadian Red Cross Society or Canadian Cancer Society.