- Jason Nixon, currently the Minister of Environment and Parks and Acting President of Treasury Board and Minister of Finance becomes President of Treasury Board and Minister of Finance.
- Whitney Issik, currently the Associate Minister of Status of Women, becomes Minister of Environment and Parks.
- Matt Jones, MLA for Calgary-South East, becomes Minister of Children’s Services.
- Prasad Panda, currently the Minister of Infrastructure, becomes Minister of Transportation.
- Nicholas Milliken, MLA for Calgary-Currie, becomes Minister of Infrastructure.
- Jackie Armstrong Homeniuk, MLA for Fort Saskatchewan-Vegreville, becomes the Associate Minister of Status of Women.
- Brad Rutherford, MLA for Leduc-Beaumont and Deputy Government Whip, becomes Chief Government Whip and Minister without Portfolio.
Other non-Ministry changes:
- MLAs Tracy Allard, Grande Prairie, and Jackie Lovely, Camrose, have been appointed to Treasury Board.
- Minister of Justice Tyler Shandro has been appointed the Chair of the Community and Families Cabinet Policy Committee.
- Minister of Education Adriana LaGrange has been appointed to the Priorities Implementation Cabinet Committee.
“As Alberta continues to experience strong economic growth and job creation, our focus is on providing stable and steady government that will allow this growth to continue. I’m confident that these changes to Cabinet and the new members at the table will contribute to even stronger growth and prosperity in the future.”