This release was issued under a previous government.
The telephone town hall gives the panel an opportunity to build on the conversations they’ve been having with Albertans across the province. The input the panel receives, whether in person, over the phone or online, continues to help guide their work.
How it works
- The telephone town hall will be held on Thursday, October 15.
- The call will run from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Publicly listed telephone numbers that are not on the National Do Not Call list will be dialed and invited to participate in the call.
- Cellphone users and other interested participants may dial into the call at 1-877-229-8493 (ID 114591) starting at 6:55 p.m.
- The 90-minute call will be moderated. A question and answer period will follow Dave Mowat’s opening remarks.
- No personal information will be saved or used by the Government of Alberta.
Albertans unable to participate can continue to submit their questions and comments online, and learn more about royalties in Alberta at letstalkroyalties.ca