- you have any questions about whether or not your proposed change meets the requirements,
- the calculator shows you have exceeded the limits, but you still want to make the change, or
- a change in your facility or manure type is required.
- This application is proprietary to and all rights except those expressly given herein remain with Her Majesty the Queen in right of Alberta ("Alberta Agriculture and Irrigation").
- This application is protected by Canadian copyright law and international treaty provisions.
- This agreement authorizes you to use the application.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works from the application.
- In no event will Alberta Agriculture and Irrigation be liable to you for any claims, costs, losses or damages, including without limitation, lost profits or lost data arising out of the use or inability to use the calculator or any data or any advice supplied therein.
The change in AOPA livestock type calculator is designed for Alberta CFOs and is not applicable outside of the province. The intent of the calculator is to help owners and operators make decisions about their CFOs and does not ensure compliance with AOPA and the regulations as enforced by the NRCB.
Alberta Agriculture and Irrigation, having no control over individual information being entered, makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the responses generated by this calculator and assumes no responsibility or liability for use of the calculator.
For inquiries about the calculator:
Connect with 310-FARM: