Advisory: Flash Flood - Woodlands County
Cancelled Jun 26, 2023 at 03:10 PM
Source: Woodlands County
Issued: Jun 26, 2023 at 03:10 PM
Cancel: Jun 26, 2023 at 03:10 PM
Description: Woodlands County has cancelled the Evacuation Order for Twp Rd 620A area along the Athabasca River, east of Fort Assiniboine.
Waters on the Athabasca River are receding. Twp Rd 620A, west of RR 51 is closed. RR 52, south of Twp Rd 620A is closed.
Affected areas (1):
Action to take:
- Residents along Twp Rd 620A may return
- Drive with caution
- Inspect your home for damage
- Do NOT enter your home if the structure is off its foundation or any part has collapsed
- Contact your insurance provider for damages
- Avoid flooded areas and the Athabasca River as banks are unstable
- Call 1-888-870-6315 for information.
Back to Active alerts