Advisory: Flash Flood - Woodlands County
Cancelled Jun 23, 2023 at 03:42 PM
Source: Woodlands County
Issued: Jun 23, 2023 at 03:42 PM
Cancel: Jun 23, 2023 at 03:42 PM
Description: Woodlands County has cancelled the Evacuation Order for Flats Rd area along the Athabasca River.
Waters on the Athabasca River are receding, and Flats Rd is safe for travel.
Affected areas (1):
Action to take:
- Residents on Flats Rd/Twp Rd 600, east of Trestle Rd, may return
- Residents must enter Flats Rd via Town of Whitecourt
- Trestle Rd/RR 112 is closed
- Drive with caution
- Inspect your home for damage
- Do NOT enter your home if the structure is off its foundation or any part has collapsed
- Contact your insurance provider for damages
- Avoid the Athabasca River as banks are unstable
- Call 1-888-870-6315 for information.
Back to Active alerts