Advisory: Flash Flood - Woodlands County
Cancelled Jun 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM
Source: Woodlands County
Issued: Jun 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM
Cancel: Jun 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. Woodlands County has cancelled an Evacuation Order for an area along the McLeod River.
Waters on the McLeod River are receding.
Affected areas (1):
Action to take:
- Residents on Twp Rd 592, RR 123, and McMillan Rd, east of Hwy 32, may return
- Drive with caution
- Inspect your home for damage
- Do NOT enter your home if the structure is off its foundation or any part has collapsed
- Contact your insurance provider for damages
- Avoid the McLeod River as banks are unstable and flooded areas
- Call 1-888-870-6315 for information.
Back to Active alerts