Advisory: Bridge Closure - Lesser Slave River No.124
Issued Jun 22, 2023 at 04:09 PM
Source: Municipal District of Lesser Slave River No. 124
Issued: Jun 22, 2023 at 04:09 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. The MD of Lesser Slave River has issued a bridge closure emergency alert.
The water level of Athabasca River is increasing. The water level and debris in the river may cause harm to the structural integrity of the Smith Bridge.
Affected areas (1):
- Lesser Slave River No.124
Action to take:
- The Smith Bridge will be closed at 8 PM, June 22, 2023
- Do not cross any barricades as the MD of Lesser Slave River can not guarantee the structural integrity of the Smith Bridge
- Please follow any posted detour plans
- Updates and additional information will be posted on the MD website www.mdlsr.ca.
Back to Active alerts