Advisory: Wildfire - Brazeau County
Updated May 20, 2023 at 09:25 AM
Source: Brazeau County
Issued: May 20, 2023 at 09:25 AM
- Alert: May 18, 2023 at 11:58 AM
- Update: May 19, 2023 at 09:39 AM
- Update: May 20, 2023 at 09:25 AM
- Update: May 21, 2023 at 09:20 AM
- Update: May 22, 2023 at 09:12 AM
Description: Evacuation notice area for Brazeau County remains in effect
An evacuation notice remains in effect for residents of Brazeau County in the area indicated in the attached map. Residents within this area must be ready to evacuate within 30 minutes. The evacuation order (mandatory evacuation) has been lifted for all areas in Brazeau County.
Affected areas (1):
- Brazeau County
Action to take:
- If you are returning home, drive with caution
- Follow Drayton Valley and Brazeau County social media for updates and resources on re-entry.