Critical: Wildfire - Northern Sunrise County
Updated May 06, 2023 at 01:47 PM
Source: Alberta Emergency Management Agency
Issued: May 06, 2023 at 01:47 PM
Description: This is an Alberta Emergency Alert. Northern Sunrise County issued an Evacuation Order due to Wildfire.
There is a wildfire burning southeast of Nampa. It is moving northwest.
Affected areas (1):
Action to take:
- Everyone on Range Road 190 up to Township Road 830 in Northern Sunrise County must evacuate now
- Bring pets, important documents, medications and enough food, water and supplies for three days
- Everyone else in the surrounding areas must be prepared for a possible evacuation
- Be ready to leave on short notice
- More info on County website and Facebook
- Updates at www.alberta.ca/emergencyalert and local media.
- Broadcast Audio
Back to Active alerts