- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
A PIB directory does not provide direct access to an individual's records. It lists the types of personal information held by a public body.
Each PIB directory provides information on:
- the title or name of the information bank
- the location of the information bank
- what kind of personal information is contained in the bank
- who the information is about
- why the information was collected and how it's used or disclosed
- the legal authority for the collection of the information
For information on how to obtain personal records, contact a Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Coordinator.
Agriculture and Forestry
Community and Social Services
Culture, Multiculturalism and Status of Women
Culture and Tourism
Status of Women
Environment and Parks
Executive Council and Intergovernmental Relations
Jobs, Economy and Innovation
Justice and Solicitor General
Labour and Immigration
Directory of Personal Information Banks