Webinars – Occupational Health and Safety
Learn about changes to Alberta’s Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act through interactive webinars.
Alberta’s new Occupational Health and Safety Act takes effect on June 1, 2018.
Improve your understanding of the new rules by participating in these free, interactive webinars. During each session, moderators will provide an overview and answer questions.
How to participate
- Review the list of webinar sessions below.
- Register at least 24 hours in advance to reserve your spot. Space is available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Watch your inbox for a link to the webinar. Check your spam folder if you don't receive a confirmation email.
- Play the webinar in a Chrome or Firefox browser. Internet Explorer may not work.
If you’re unable to participate in a live webinar, recordings will be available for on-demand access.
Webinar 1: OHS Act changes
This information session provides a general overview of the changes to the OHS Act that take effect on June 1, 2018. OHS staff will answer questions throughout the webinar. Topics will include:
- key rules that changed
- new rules and requirements
- next steps for OHS legislation
- where to find additional information
Webinar questions and feedback
Sign up for updates
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter to receive the latest OHS news and events.