COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
The Government of Alberta has worked with organizations to help make gender parity more common.
Our work in women’s leadership includes:
- Working to increase the number of diversity programs in government.
- Supporting programs to increase gender parity in elected positions. This could be training, mentoring or communities of practice.
- Leading the Women in Leadership initiative in the government to help increase the number of women in executive roles.
- Supporting strong workplace policies on flexible and alternative work.
- Researching the barriers women in government may experience when striving for leadership.
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.