- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 40+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
The Government of Alberta has worked with organizations to help make gender parity more common.
Our work in women’s leadership includes:
- Working to increase the number of diversity programs in government.
- Supporting programs to increase gender parity in elected positions. This could be training, mentoring or communities of practice.
- Leading the Women in Leadership initiative in the government to help increase the number of women in executive roles.
- Supporting strong workplace policies on flexible and alternative work.
- Researching the barriers women in government may experience when striving for leadership.