- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Get vaccinated: Everyone 55+. Many 16+ with health conditions. Walk-ins for AstraZeneca.
Warning signs give drivers advance notice of actions required, or potentially hazardous conditions on or near a road. Some of these signs warn of:
- a traffic regulation, such as stop or yield
- features or physical conditions of the road
- hazards that may require a driver to respond
Stop at traffic lights ahead when yellow lights flashing
This warning sign is placed in advance of some intersections with traffic control signals. When the yellow lights are flashing, drivers approaching the intersection must prepare to stop because the traffic control signal light will be turning from green to yellow or yellow to red, or is currently red.
Turn or curve ahead
Roadways ahead that join
Roadways ahead side-by-side but do not join
Narrow roadways ahead
Changing road conditions
Left: Warns motorists to provide space for cyclists.
Right: warns that cyclists are allowed full use of the lane ahead and that the lane is too narrow for side-by-side driving.