Alberta has a provincial network of community visitor services providers that deliver trip planning advice and information to for those visiting communities across Alberta.
The Alberta Visitor Information Providers (AVIP) program supports communities with training and best practices and resources to deliver a multi- channel visitor services.
Interested in taking advantage of these programs contact us at [email protected] to learn more.
AVIP program support
- Accreditation opportunities for your community Visitor Information Centre (VIC).
- Receive access to highway and directional signage for your VIC.
- Access to Travel Counsellor and tourism product training.
- Access to AVIP sharepoint website that contains best practice studies, provincial updates and training resources.
- Assessment tools to measure efficiency and effectiveness of your visitor services program.
- Regional networking opportunities with other communities to share best practices and collaboration opportunities.
- Profiled on Travel Alberta and other websites and resources.
Connect with Visitor Services:
Alberta Jobs, Economy and Innovation
6th Floor, Commerce Place
10155 102 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 4L6