- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
A record of inspection (ROI) must be completed for each vehicle inspection completed in the Vehicle Inspection Program. The original Record of Inspection must be given to the person who presented the vehicle for inspection; regardless of if the vehicle passed the inspection or not. The facility must also retain a copy of the Record of Inspection for their records.
- School Bus, Commercial Bus, Motor Coach (PDF, 67 KB)
- Truck and Truck-Tractor ((PDF, 63 KB)
- Trailer, Semi-Trailer, C-Dolly, and Converter Dolly (PDF, 63 KB)
Motor Vehicle ROI
- Motor Vehicle (PDF, 780 KB)
- Motorcycle (PDF, 259 KB)
Onboard Diagnostic Scan Record
- ROS (PDF, 77 KB)
**Having problems viewing the documents above? You may need to update your Adobe Reader. Please visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to update your version.