Find OHS legislation
The OHS legislation search tool provides 2 ways to access OHS legislation information:
- navigate directly to the act, regulation or code
- use the search bar to compile information on a specific topic from all 3 legislation sources at once
If you do not know exactly what you are looking for, you can browse through each of the OHS legislation components:
- navigate to the Legislation section of the site
- select the desired act, regulation or code
- browse the contents
Use the search bar
My Quick Reference enables you to compile relevant sections of legislation that you can download, print or email for future reference:
- To populate your quick reference, use the ‘Add to My Quick Reference’ prompts that are located at the end of every section within the search tool.
- The sections you have saved will appear in their corresponding parent category (act code or regulation) in your Quick Reference.
- Choose from the buttons on the right side of the page to save your quick reference sections.
Important: The tool does not save your search results. If you exit the page or close your browser, you will have to recompile your quick reference sections.
Connect with OHS:
Phone: 780-415-8690 (Edmonton)
Toll free: 1-866-415-8690
TTY: 780-427-9999 (Edmonton)
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.