A range of business support services are available to encourage and grow entrepreneurship in Alberta’s tourism sector.
One-on-one coaching and support
Coaching and advice is available as you develop, enhance or expand your tourism product.
Contact us if you need to:
- develop a business plan
- access capital
- navigate regulatory approvals
- find statistics on Alberta’s tourism industry
Publications for tourism entrepreneurs
- Tourism business startup workbook
This workbook is for Alberta entrepreneurs considering joining the province's tourism industry:
- explore opportunities in the tourism sector
- understand what it takes to be a tourism entrepreneur
- what you need to have ready prior to starting a tourism business
- Tourism Business Planning Guide
- A guide to assist tourism entrepreneurs in developing a business concept.
- Tourism Development Guide
- A guide for obtaining required government approvals and licenses.
Connect with Tourism Business Development:
Hours: 8:15 am to 4:30 pm (open Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Email: [email protected]
6th Floor, Commerce Place
10155 102 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 4L6
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.