COVID-19: Stop the spike!

  • Follow the rules: Mandatory public health measures in effect across the province.
  • Get vaccinated: Everyone 30+ can book now. Everyone 12+ can book starting May 10.

Supports for decision-makers

Complaints about decision-makers, help with OPGT forms, and decision-maker notices.

Services and information

If you have concerns about a decision-maker, you can submit a complaint to the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee (OPGT).

Contact the OPGT if you have questions or concerns about the personal and financial matters for vulnerable Albertans and their families.

Family members or close friends of an adult who needs support will be notified by mail when someone files a decision-maker application.