Kananaskis Conservation Pass required

This pass is required to access these PLUZs with your vehicle:

  • Cataract Creek Snow Vehicle
  • Kananaskis
  • Sibbald Snow Vehicle

For more information, see: Kananaskis Conservation Pass.

Public Lands Camping Pass required

This pass is required to random camp on public land along the Eastern Slopes of the Rocky Mountains, including these PLUZs:

  • Ghost
  • Livingstone
  • McLean Creek Off-Highway Vehicle
  • Porcupine Hills

For more information, visit: Public Lands Camping Pass.


Was this page helpful?

All fields are required unless otherwise indicated.

Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.