Comedy. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table are directed by God to embark on a quest to find the Holy Grail, facing obstacles both deadly and ridiculous along the way.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent use of sexual references and language
- Frequent weapons and hand-to-hand violence—blood and gore, little impact
- Infrequent crude portrayals of bodily functions
- Satirical interpretations of the quest narrative
- Deconstructing notions of the noble warrior
Rated 14A for violence and crude content.