Search for a film(14A) Gory Violence, Coarse Language, Not Recommended For Children
Dir: Tommy Wirkola. Action/Comedy. Despite feeling disenchanted by the consumerism of the holidays, Santa Claus (David Harbour) confronts a gang of ruthless mercenaries attempting to rob the home of a wealthy family.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, once in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, vulgar expressions, developmental and sexual slurs
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapon, and hand-to-hand violence - much blood and gory, brutal detail
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Infrequent portrayals of a crude bodily function
- Family bonds and dynamics
Rated 14A for coarse language and brutal, gory violence
Classification dateNovember 17, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.