Search for a film(14A) Sexual Content
Dir: Xavier Giannoli. French-language Drama. Based on the novel by Honoré de Balzac. In France in the early 1800s, a poet (Benjamin Voisin) moves from the country into Paris, where he becomes a journalist while trying to navigate the worlds of theatre and high society.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence and illness - little blood or detail
- Frequent portrayals of sexually suggestive scenes and sexual activity - some breast nudity and detail
- Frequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use, smoking, and illegal substance use in a recreational and period context
- The power of the press
- Appearance versus reality
- Power and control
The power of the press
Appearance versus reality
Power and control
Classification dateOctober 31, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.