Search for a film(18A)
Dir: Peter Strickland. Comedy/Drama. A writer (Makis Papadimitriou) suffering from gastrointestinal issues documents the residency of a food-based performance art collective (Asa Butterfield, Ariane Labed, Fatma Mohamed) commissioned by a controlling benefactor (Gwendoline Christie).
- Infrequent use of profanity
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and gun violence - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of butchery and cannibalism - some blood and detail
- Infrequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual, performance context
- Frequent references to and portrayals of sexual activity, some in a group context - breast nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of and references to crude bodily functions, some in a performance context and some in a medical contexts - some detail
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Power and control
- Performance and process
- Appearance versus reality
Rated 18A for violence, sexual content, disturbing content, and crude content
Classification dateJuly 19, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.