COVID-19 Updates: Taking steps to return to normal.
Search for a film(18A) Gory Scenes, Disturbing Content
Dir: Alex Garland. Horror. After the death of her husband (Paapa Essiedu), a young woman (Jessie Buckley) takes a vacation in the countryside.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence, some in a domestic context - blood and gory detail; infrequent portrayals of self-harm - some detail
- Infrequent references to suicide and death - little detail
- Frequent portrayals of transformations - blood and gory detail
- Infrequent portrayals of corpses and animal carcasses - detail
- Frequent male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context; infrequent buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of birthing in a horror context - genital nudity, blood, and gory detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Coping with loss
- Letting go
- Guilt and remorse
Rated 18A for disturbing content, nudity, violence, and gory scenes
Classification dateApril 21, 2022
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.