COVID-19 Updates: Protecting Albertans from the Omicron variant.
Search for a film(Parental Guidance) Disturbing Content
Dir: Emily Kuntsler, Sarah Kuntsler. Documentary. American lawyer Jeffrey Robinson discusses the history of racism in the United States of America.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and ethno-cultural slurs
- Infrequent depictions of hand-to-hand and weapons violence in a civil unrest context - some detail
- Frequent references to lynching, slavery, and death - some detail
- Infrequent depictions of lynching and corpses - some detail; brief portrayal of a suicide in a silent film context - little detail
- Infrequent depictions of tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent references to drug use
- Reconciling the past
Rated PG for some disturbing content and frank discussions of racism
Classification dateDecember 15, 2021
Was this page helpful?
You will not receive a reply. Do not enter any personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or emails.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.