COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Edgar Wright. Horror. After moving to London, a young fashion student (Thomasin McKenzie) begins having strange nightmares about a young woman (Anya Taylor-Joy) in the 1960s.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs
- Infrequent use of sexual language - no detail
- Infrequent references to suicide - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - much blood and gory detail
- Frequent portrayals of frightening scenes, nightmarish imagery, and transformations
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of and references to sexual assault - no nudity or detail
- Brief male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco, alcohol, and illegal substance use in a recreational context
- Coping with trauma
- Uncovering the truth
Rated 14A for gory violence and frightening scenes
Classification dateOctober 07, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.