COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Violence, Frightening Scenes, Gory Scenes
Dir: Peter Jackson. Horror/Comedy. A con man (Michael J. Fox) who takes advantage of people with his ability to talk to the dead comes across a malevolent spirit, and has to try to stop it.
- Frequent use of cursing, profanity, and scatological slang; infrequent use of vulgar expressions
- Pervasive portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a comedic, supernatural context - much blood, much gory detail
- Pervasive portrayals of frightening scenes, nightmarish imagery, and transformations, most in a comedic context - much gory detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Appearance versus reality
- Coping with trauma
- Legacies of the past
Rated 14A for violence and frightening scenes in a comedic context
Classification dateOctober 07, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.