COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A)
Dir: Wes Anderson. Comedy. A collection of stories about a French town, as reported by the journalists (Jeffrey Wright, Adrien Brody, Frances McDormand, Owen Wilson) of the Liberty, Kansas Evening Sun.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence - no blood, little detail; infrequent portrayals of death - no detail
- Infrequent references to and portrayals of suicide - no detail; infrequent portrayals of torture - no blood, little detail
- Frequent female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context; infrequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- The literary perspective and journalism
- The artistic temperament
- Celebration of mid-century European life
Rated 14A for nudity, violence, and substance use
Classification dateSeptember 28, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.