COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Coarse Language
Dir: Antoine Fuqua. Drama. Based on the film by Gustav Möller and Emil Nygaard Albertsen. A disgraced police officer (Jake Gyllenhaal) working 911 dispatch becomes obsessed with a call involving an abduction.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang; infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent references to and descriptions of violence and injury
- Infrequent portrayals of a crude bodily function - some detail
- Remorse and accountability
- Mental illness
- Appearances versus reality
Rated 14A for coarse language and mature subject matter
Classification dateSeptember 22, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.